People Experience Coordinator
- Use your recruitment experience in an exciting and fast-paced role!
- Gain access to an excellent benefits package along with an annual bonus!
- Finish each day knowing that your work has improved the lives of others!
About Nurse Next Door
Nurse Next Door provides senior home care that is guided by the belief that seniors can stay at home. Our work allows seniors to stay in their homes for as long as they choose, and our real talent is caring and connecting to seniors’ hearts.
At Nurse Next Door we know it is our hardworking team members who help seniors do what they love and live their life fully – that brings our mission to life. Our team works hard doing work that they believe in and finish each day knowing they've made a difference. Our motto “our talent is caring” is woven into our company culture and we celebrate when we see our clients and our team doing what they love.
For more information please visit our website by clicking here or see what it's like to work with us in the video below.
About the Opportunity
Due to an exciting internal promotion, Nurse Next Door is currently seeking an enthusiastic People Experience Coordinator to join our team in Pitt Meadows on a full-time basis.
As our new People Experience Coordinator, you'll report to the General Manager while you work in partnership with the Care Design Team in order to lead the recruitment, selection, hiring, and onboarding of the Caregivers that will deliver premium care to our clients. Your work in this role will be essential to Nurse Next Door meeting our business goals by ensuring that we have available, passionate, and skilled Caregivers to meet the needs of our clients.
While no two days in this exciting and fast-paced role will ever be alike, your more typical responsibilities will include:
- Following the Nurse Next Door people system to lead all aspects of recruitment and building a solid people pipeline.
- Managing all job postings on recruitment portals and web pages.
- Developing community relationships in order to drive a strong Caregiver referral network through employment centers, local nursing colleges, and other avenues.
- Working in close partnership with the Scheduling and Care Designer team to ensure that staffing levels are above 25% in order to deliver continuity of care and in order to prevent cancellations on client visits due to a lack of available staff.
- Collaborating effectively with Care Designers to match Caregivers to Clients in order to deliver on our Brand Promise of the perfect match.
- Overseeing all administrative policies, procedures, and practices while also ensuring that they are all in compliance with employment standards.
- Coordinating and leading Nurse Next Door Discovery Day
- Ensuring Caregivers have been trained and are able to efficiently use all Nurse Next Door systems.
- Leading, implementing, and ensuring 100% adoption of new People programs and special projects as directed.
- Educating Caregivers on our NPS employee survey and working with them to achieve a goal of 10 NPS while also acting on feedback in order to improve the existing employee experience.
- Championing employee engagement, growth, and development opportunities.
- Building relationships with existing employees to understand career goals and supporting them in achieving their career goals.
- Updating Caregiver files and AlayaCare information upon the end of employment.
In order to qualify for this role, you will need previous relevant experience along with relevant post-secondary education and the ability to successfully and efficiently conduct interviews. You will also need strong process management skills as well as excellent employee engagement skills. Proficiency in computer software such as G-Suite is required. Fluency in languages other than English is considered an asset.
As our ideal candidate for this role, you will combine your recruitment knowledge and skills with your excellent communication skills and your people focused mentality in order to deliver a recruitment process with a high level of candidate care. Your aptitude for stakeholder management, your enthusiasm for finding creative solutions to overcome challenges, and your empathetic nature will allow you to thrive while you work assertively towards many competing demands and deadlines.
Please note that a background or criminal record check with a vulnerable sector search is also required for this role.
About the Rewards
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with an annual salary based on skills and experience along with a competitive benefits package that will include:
- Health, medical, and dental benefits.
- Eligibility for our annual bonus program.
- 2 weeks vacation in the first year that will increase with your length of service.
- Social events and recognition program including team lunches, annual Core Value Awards and other treats (eg occasional onsite massage therapist).
- An excellent office location that is based near Pitt Meadows Skytrain station as well as many other amenities that are within our complex.
- Career progression opportunities - as we continue to grow we want you to grow your career with us.
- A casual working environment.
This is a unique opportunity to use your experience in a role that makes a difference in the lives of others - Apply Today!